Beach, Easter and Vacation




Happy spring my dear family, friends and readers!

The month April started with pretty nice weather. I was able to go a few times for beautiful beach walks, that I am going to miss a lot, when I am back home.

April 8th for example I went out for brunch with my good friend Ayesha from Pakistan and afterwards we went for  a 2 hours beach walk from Marshfield to Duxbury all along the beach. It was windy, but that made us almost the only ones on the beach, which made it even better. We had the whole beach only for us and we had a wonderful time.





Lea and I in our lacrosse uniforms

Not only gets the weather slowly better, but also did the spring sport season started. I joined the freshmen lacrosse team, since I don't have any lacrosse experience from before. I enjoy a lot to learn a new sport, but mostly to be outside again and exercise a little again. Of course I am able to make new friendships on a new team.







April is spring break time! Happy Easter to everybody!
Easter Brunch
Family time
I had a wonderful Easter with a lot of quality family time. On Sunday where it was 27 degrees Celsius, I made a brunch for my dear host family and we ate it all together outside at a table in the back yard. After the easter egg hunt, which was different to the easter hunt that I know from home, Sarah my host sister and I went to the beach.
Easter Beach trip
Believe it or not I went in to the 7 degrees Celsius "warm" water and all of my body parts except my head were in the water. Since it was pretty warm with a nice and warm breeze outside it was pretty nice. I have to admit that the water was a little too cold to go inside. Before my little swim, Sarah and I were also walking a little on the beach.
As the vacation week started Sarah and Adil were working and Adam went to his day care. Ziad stayed at our house. Ziad and I played a lot outside and we had a lot of fun together.
On Monday night I went to Scituate for a sleep over with my friend, who went from the USA last year to Germany. On Tuesday I went to Boston. I went to the public library and we mostly walked around Newbury street, which was very enjoyable. The weather cooled down to 8 - 10 degrees Celsius, but it was still nice to be outside.
As I've said, the other days I mostly spent time with Ziad. I had some very relaxing holidays.

Now I am very excited for the warmer days, that hold on a little longer than one or two days and for all the coming beach days. I am also planning to go to an outdoor concert very soon and I am going to the upcoming Prom.

The time is flying unbelievably fast and I try to enjoy every single moment I have. I have now exactly  66 days left here in the USA and I hope these days are going to be awesome! It has been already 254 days!

Thank you very much for reading and keep remember to enjoy every possible moment.
Nadia




Scituate Harbor

Tulipes in Boston

Spring is in Boston!

Public Library

Public Library



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May: Prom, Orientation, last full month

March update

Snow, Skiing and NYC!