End of September and Beginning of October

Hello, it is me again!
Since 59 days I am in the USA now. That means almost two months! The time flies so fast!

On september 24 I went with my hostdad to an island close to Boston. We went by a boat there and back again. The view from the boat was amazing! The whole day was wonderful and I am soglad we did this trip!

The view from the top of the island 
Boston from the ship

Boston from the ship

The past week from October 3rd to October 7th it was the spirit week in the Duxbury High School.
We had for each day an different theme: on Monday was the Army vs. Navy Day, on Tuesday the America Day, on Wednesday the pop culture Day, on Thursday the class day and on Friday decades day. Almost the whole school dressed up everyday of the week and it was a lot of fun!!!
At the end of the spirit week in the last block on Friday we had a pep rally. IT WAS INSANE!
Army vs. Navy day with Lea and Holly

America day with Giulia

Pop culture day with Phi (the piglet from Winnie the poo and Pippi Longstocking)

Class day with  Giulia.

Decades Day with Allison, Giulia and Maddie. (60ies and 70ies)

Cheerleaders from Duxbury High in the gym.


Seniors come in to the gym in the pep rally

Seniors come in the cafeteria during the lunch

Class of 2019 (my grade)

This was my first blog post in English. I hope you forgive me when I did some grammar or spelling mistakes. I did it because it is easier for my Croatian part of my family to read it.
I also hope you are enjoying reading my blog.
Best regards from Duxbury,
Nadia

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nadia
    Chasch bitte en neue Ydraag mache?
    Xoxo dini fans us dr Schwyyz❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, darfi froge wär du bisch? hahaha
      Und ich han grad geschter wieder en neue gmacht!
      S'freut mich mega dass du min Blog mit verfolgsch!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May: Prom, Orientation, last full month

March update

Snow, Skiing and NYC!